Looking for original yoga gift ideas for Christmas?
Read on, this list might be just what you need! 🙂
I feel like only yesterday I was writing my 2017 New Year’s Resolutions… Who would have thought that the end of the year would be approaching so soon?
I can’t believe it’s already time to think about Christmas shopping!
So I thought: what if I find some cool Christimas gift ideas and I share them with my Community? I could make your life easier, couldn’t I? And maybe you won’t have to run around the mall like a crazy chick for last minute shopping…
Nope. This year you can do it all from the comfort of your favourite armchair, and as soon as of… now 🙂 #savingtime
Drum roll please… Without further ado, here is my list of 15 original yoga gifts ideas you can buy this Christmas.
I split the list into “less expensive” (below 200 AED) and “for higher budgets”. This way you can choose something that’s right for you and your loved ones.
Read on, and you could actually make your life easier this year 🙂
Less expensive yoga gift ideas:
- Happiness Planner – don’t we all need a little more happiness in our lives? This is the best tool ever! I’ve been using this little notebook for the past three months and I must say my happiness levels have gone up by… a lot!
- Mr. Fox’s essential oils – click here to get my promo code and receive 20% off any products. These are all organic and freshly made in Dubai.
- Essential oils diffuser & air humidifier – great for Dubai winters.
- Sports leggings – is your friend a gym or yoga freak? In that case, you can never go wrong with a new pair of leggings!
- Spotify or Apple Music subscription
- A book like: “Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear” by Elizabeth Gilbert
A very simple and funny book about Creativity. It’s great for creative people of course, but also for enterpreneurs-to-be and for all those people that always have lots of ideas, but never have the courage to pursue them. I absolutely loved it!
One of the books I read during my travels this summer. Written by a famous motivational speaker, it’s “a fable about fulfilling your dreams and reaching your destiny”. An inspiring tale that provides an easy step-by-step approach to living with greater courage, balance, abundance and joy.
It’s the story of a successful lawyer forced to confront the spiritual crisis of his frenetic life, and the wisdom he gains on his journey creating a life of passion, purpose and peace.
Honestly, I wish they had made me read this book in first grade. My life could have taken a completely different direction (for the better)! Everyone needs to read this one.
A spiritual journey of self-discovery of a man named Siddhartha. I read this book when I was still a teenager, but only now I’m starting to understand its deeper meaning of quest for knowledge, adventures and, ultimately, contentment.
An ex FBI Special Agent shares the skills he used to profile terrorists to teach readers how to turn strangers into friends, whether on a date, job interview, or sales call. This is a total must-read, especially if you lack confidence!
If your friend is into Instagram and yoga, this is the perfect gift. It’s an inspirational biography of a Swedish girl that changes her life completely through yoga. Furthermore, the book contains a number of easy poses that can be practiced at home on your own.
- Mala beads bracelet – a great idea if you think your friend might be interested in the healing benefits of crystals… I promise you they work!!
- A free consultation for a personalised home yoga program with the best yoga teacher in town… aka me 🙂
Yoga gift ideas for higher budgets:
13. A new Yoga mat – I find Manduka being the best brand on the market, with the right balance between thickness, weight and style
14. Yoga Pro Wheel – you can even use my promo code “YWCWHEEL”to get 10$ off your purchase. And they do ship to the UAE!
15. The new GoPro – for adventure lovers, it takes great photos and videos for easy social media show off…
Did you get some good inspiration?
Remember, you can use these tips for your family and friends, or simply to get yourself a little something, to thank your body and your mind for supporting and being with you throughout the whole year.
Isn’t that a nice excuse for a little online shopping? 🙂
In addition to this, if you have any yogi friends that you know are planning a tropical yoga holiday soon, you can point them to my Complete Packing List for the Travelling Yogi.
I hope you found these ideas useful, and of course do share below if you have any cool tips yourself!