chill | unwind | do yoga
Your package includes:
- 5 nights / 6 days in luxury accommodation
- free Wi-Fi throughout the property
- delicious organic Balinese and international food – full board
- welcome drink & fruit basket
- complimentary airport transfers (both ways)
- free shuttles to town and back at hourly intervals
- guided walk through a traditional Balinese village
- access to yoga shala and spa overlooking nature
- 2 yoga classes a day
Never been to Bali? It’s such a magical place!
Other than practicing yoga, you can choose to spend your day as you wish, either lazing by the pool, or exploring Ubud and surroundings.
“Is this retreat for me?”
Whether you’ve never done yoga before or you’re an advanced yogi, there will be space for you to explore and deepen your yoga practice.
My classes do not include “difficult” poses, but are challenging enough for every type of body. You can even check out some of my students’ reviews here.
Your typical day at Yoga with Chiara’s Bali retreat:
- wake up to a 1h vinyasa yoga class (more vigorous and aimed at waking you up, moving your body and increasing strength and flexibility) before you indulge in a delicious breakfast
- choose how you prefer to spend your day, by the pool or visiting beautiful Ubud
- yummy organic lunch at the retreat
- more “me time” for a swim in the pool, a massage or a walk in the countryside
- 1h restorative/yin yoga class (more gentle and aimed at resting and stretching your body) before dinner is served
- 30’ optional meditation for a deep sleep
What else can you do in Ubud?
From visiting stunning temples, to immersing yourself in nature, going through the rice fields and the sacred monkey forest.
You can shop till you drop or have a relaxing massage every day.
Volcano trekking, rice fields bicycle riding and other tours are the most popular.
There’s a ton or cultural activities to do too, from visiting the local art galleries to attending a local dance (it’s a bit like going to the theatre) at the Royal Palace. Click here for more ideas.
What to bring:
If you’re on the backpacker style, my article should sum up all you need 🙂
However, if you prefer a more relaxed travelling style, just pack your favourite clothes and yoga gears! And a bikini of course!
Yoga mats and props are all provided, but do bring your own mat if you prefer.
Remember that Bali has a tropical climate, so don’t forget mosquito spray and after bite!
Sorry, this retreat is sold out!
To inquire about future retreats with me, you can contact me here.