Would you like to start yoga…?
First things first: to start yoga you don’t need to be a seasoned yogi. Nor you need to be extra flexible, or sit in meditation for hours.
Before you become a pro and start walking around on your hands, there are years of practice, dedication, and sweat. BUT, THE TRUTH IS: you don’t need to become “a pro” at all! And definitely you don’t need to be a size 0 to do yoga.
In fact, most people I talk to are more interested in:
- tips, curiosities and examples of how to practice yoga, safely
- learning easy yoga poses, that anybody can practice, anywhere
- avoiding that terrible rubber smell that most gyms unfortunately have (I really cannot stand it!), and hate the grunts of those body builders lifting impossible weights
- realizing their dream of finding some “me time” in their daily routine
I finally did… and look how happy I am now! 🙂
I need to be honest here, my dear reader and yogini-to-be, I always am. As a RYT200 yoga teacher, I must warn you there are a few things you’ll certainly NOT learn with me. For example:
- how to lose 10 kg in a week – that would be very unhealthy actually!
- “how to earn a million dollars overnight” – apparently that’s the latest trend…
- fluency in Sanskrit – definitely not needed here!
- seemingly impossible yoga poses, not (yet) suitable for your body
What you will discover instead:
- how to find and spare a little time all for yourself every day, and why this is so important
- how to get rid of the stress you accumulated by working, running from one meeting to another, answering a thousand calls, buying food, etc…
- how to stretch when you feel all tensed up from spending your day preparing that big presentation, and how to increase your energy levels instead
- how you can grow your self-confidence, on and off the mat
- some Sanskrit terms (just the basics!)
- how to safely practice easy yoga sequences and exercises in the comfort of your own home, on the beach, in a park, or on a SUP (Stand-Up Paddle) board
- main concepts behind the yoga philosophy
- knowledge of what poses are better for you, depending on your body structure and medical history
I can design a class just for you, even at your doormat if you happen to be in Dubai!
Yoga is SO good for you, for so many reasons (read my blog posts if you want to know more!), and I strongly believe that it should be accessible everywhere, to everyone.
So your next yoga class should really be about your very desire to become more confident, feel better, healthier, and stronger. We are all different from each other, and everyone has a personal path. Based on who you are and your priorities, you and I can build an ad-hoc plan for you, together, breath after breath.
What my students say:
These are just some examples of what clients say about my classes:
Now it’s all up to you! 🙂
So, if you’d like to arrange a FREE consultation about what could work for you, click here.
If yoga has recently hooked you up, you may also be interested in reading:
Last but not least, do you already know why everyone should practice yoga? Click here and you’ll be surprised!
…Are you enjoying this stuff and want to read more? Then here are 10 tips to start practicing yoga.
Happy breathing! 🙂